Children’s need Kiwanis, and the Kiwanis Children’s Fund assists you to reach them magnifying your impact in communities around the world.
To better reflect of Kiwanis mission of serving children, the Kiwanis International Foundation changed its name to the Kiwanis Children’s Fund in October 2016. for better conveys the purpose of our Organization.
The mission of KCF is to develop resources that transform the goodwill and vision of Kiwanians into program that serve the children of the world.
Kiwanis Children’s Fund Nepal
The Articles of Profit Not Distributing Company at Company Registrar Office of Nepal has established the Foundation “Kiwanis Children Fund Nepal” for the Kiwanis Nepal District Foundation, which document was approved by The Company Registrar Office on the date of 2018/09/07 and the Registration No. Is 198146/075/076.
Office of the Company Registrar:
Regd. no.: 198146/075/076
Regd. date: 2075/05/22 (2018/09/07)
Inland Revenue Office:
PAN no.: 606601843
Regd. date: 2075/06/02
Social Welfare Council: 48681
Regd. Date: 2075/06/04
Kiwanis Nepal Service Based Project:
Always a Kiwanis club signature project is the most important to provide the worthwhile impact to the people of our community that inspires all to serve more and more as well again and again.
Here are some signature projects of Kiwanis Club from Nepal District of KI.
- Sponsors a K-Kids club and distributes school supplies.
- Supports children who live far from school by providing bicycle.
- Supports a local Mamaghar, rehabilitation Center for Children living on the street.
- Supports the First Aid Kid box to the Government School of Nepal.
- Supports the orphanage kids as well supporting the integrated blind development Association where Kiwanians donate food, drink and braille copy paper to the blind children.
- Provide the scholarship to the needy students.
- Provide the nutrition food to the children.
- Provide immediate needy items to the disaster affected persons.
- Many more etc.